APS April Meeting
April 14 - 17, 2018
The following press conferences will take place during the 2018 April Meeting of the American Physical Society, April 14 – 17, at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus Ohio in room A215. All times are EST.
BRIEF SCHEDULE OF PRESS CONFERENCES
Saturday, April 14
– 11:00 AM, Nuclear Weapons and Ballistic MIssiles
Sunday, April 15
– 10:00AM, The Proton Radius Puzzle And Plans For An LHC Successor
– 1:00PM, Katrin Experiment Shows Promise To Measure Neutrino Mass
– 2:00PM, A Prisoner of Conscience: Sakharov Prize Recipient Narges Mohammadi
– 3:00PM, Deep Learning in Physics Research
Monday, April 16
– 10:00AM, The Future of Gravitational Wave Detectors
-- 11:00 AM, Small Scale Problems with Cosmological Consequences
A few minutes before the webcast begins, please enter your email address below and click the submit button.
Cannot log in? Make sure you type in the exact same email address you used when you registered. If you experience technical difficulties, please email us at [email protected]